• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WatchesCars

Reaction score
Feels like every release lately is a "limited stock" release. Maybe that's how they get you to justify the price increases

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
Feels like every release lately is a "limited stock" release. Maybe that's how they get you to justify the price increases
I honestly wish they would move to more preorders if they're concerned about wasted inventory. Jeez just let us crowd fund styles already if MTO is truly dead forever.

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
Also this has been bugging me, but aren't these both the same boot?

Besides black tongue, is mocha vintage different than vintage mocha....

Meelypops

Reaction score
Also this has been bugging me, but aren't these both the same boot?

Besides black tongue, is mocha vintage different than vintage mocha....
Yes

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
Okay, but I'm not crazy to be confused that mocha vintage and vintage mocha could be the same leather right?

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah so spelling, not Grammar. I'm comfortable with that.

@caffed my spelling, or lack there of, does indeed trigger it as well. However, the benefit of being a piss poor speller, is in fact that you are rarely aware you have made a mistake. ;)
we’re all wrong! Haha

Sdig14

Reaction score
Anyone order the Shinki olive Latigo boots from DR? Interesting to hear feedback on the leather and color once you receive them.
I decided to try the tan Shinki latigo from .com. Ordered Friday and shipped today, so hoping to have by Friday this week as I'm not too far away from Victoria. Will let you know thoughts on leather at least.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.