• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ryebreadiest

Reaction score
I wore my 2020 all morning today and I think I'm somewhere between the 8.5 and 9. Its not as drastic as I thought it would be as a last coming from the 2030. I'm just going to have to pick up an 8.5 at some point and compare it. That or Brett can slow down on all the 2020 shell releases....
You can always order a boot in that size from a stockiest that does returns. If you feel guilty about it, promise yourself you’ll keep the boot if it’s a perfect fit or buy something else in the order.

Crizzlelovesyou

Reaction score
You can always order a boot in that size from a stockiest that does returns. If you feel guilty about it, promise yourself you’ll keep the boot if it’s a perfect fit or buy something else in the order.
Yeah I've thought about that, I just wish my local stockist still carried Viberg.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like a lot of people were trying for the Moss but I'm all about those Cuoios. Excited to see how my pair looks
those look great too. I already have some pairs of natural-ish cordovan and like the moss color.

ryebreadiest

Reaction score
Both beautiful boots but I think I’m sticking to horween only for all things horse related. I can’t wait to see how the pairs turn out. The website pictures show a lot of marbling but the Instagram photos make the boots appear very uniform. Curious to see.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's