• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

InternetTears

Reaction score
TBH, that's just SOP. Have purchased 5 pairs from dot.com and I've ever only received shipping on 3 of them. Two of them quite literally just showed up at my doorstep. Not that it's right or that I don't want better, but it's just what I've come to expect.
I do like that they use DHL, best shipping service imo. I get my shit from Canada in 2 days.

PACostag

Reaction score
Whenever I order from ssense I am amazed at how quickly my clothes arrive. DHL is the most reliable courier imo.
This brings back bad memories for me and DHL... I live outside Chicago. Ordered a pair of boots from Garmentory once. The package quickly arrived in Ohio, next stop Chicago, right? Nope, they went off to Kuwait, then back to Ohio, and finally to Chicago. BUT, I will say, the round the world journey only added on a few days to the total shipping time.

kevenmee

Reaction score
I do like that they use DHL, best shipping service imo. I get my shit from Canada in 2 days.
Fair, but when I don't get tracking - I actually have no idea how long it takes :rotflmao:

That being said totally agree, kind of miraculous how quickly DHL gets packages from Canada, through customs (???) to my doorstep. As opposed to normal USPS packages that takes the most inexplicable tour across the country to get to my door.

Mghart

Reaction score
Replace 'I wish they used the 2040' with 310 and I'm in haha. Only reason I follow the thread is incase a 310 make up pops up but hasn't happened yet.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's