• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how a Viberg 2030 11 1/2 would compare in a Wesco Boss 7400? Thanks

Viajuero

Reaction score
Its holding up very well. Wears down slower than Commando, though I find Commando more comfortable.
I agree with this. Ridgeway seems to get a lot of love, but my own experience has been that it’s been my least comfortable sole (by far). It’s the closest I’ve come to pulling a smartbrother, resoling both pairs on ridgeway after 30 or so wears.

ajd578

Reaction score
I agree with this. Ridgeway seems to get a lot of love, but my own experience has been that it’s been my least comfortable sole (by far). It’s the closest I’ve come to pulling a smartbrother, resoling both pairs on ridgeway after 30 or so wears.
Of the three sole types I've tried on Vibergs, my preference is Dainite > Ridgeway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raw Cord.

Viajuero

Reaction score
Of the three sole types I've tried on Vibergs, my preference is Dainite > Ridgeway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Raw Cord.
So far, leather has been my favorite, though I prefer White’s leather soles to Viberg’s. Most comfortable sole ever.

ajd578

Reaction score
So far, leather has been my favorite, though I prefer White’s leather soles to Viberg’s. Most comfortable sole ever.
I really regret not grabbing a pair of leather sole brown dress semi dress boots on ebay a while back.

Viajuero

Reaction score
I really regret not grabbing a pair of leather sole brown dress semi dress boots on ebay a while back.
That was the boot that started it all for me- grabbed a pair from imogene + willie in Nashville in 2014ish, and have yet to find a more comfortable boot.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.