• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nareichert

Reaction score
I will only buy from the secondary market after a string of returns. There are a number of unstructured shell models that could get me to change my mind, but I don’t see those happening anytime soon.

mykii2704

Reaction score
I will only buy from the secondary market after a string of returns. There are a number of unstructured shell models that could get me to change my mind, but I don’t see those happening anytime soon.
I agree. Plus, there's a hoard of people who buy without wearing them(or only lightly wearing them), and they've depreciated fast on the pre-owned market last couple of years.

Its a great way to buy, and the only way I will buy Vibergs going forth too. The QC is just no good enough to buy sight unseen anymore.

Sartorium

Reaction score
I knew this was gonna happen, got my shearling-lined Vibergs I've had my eye on since they dropped.

how is sizing on mr porter? Is it viberg size listed?
Just got off the phone with CS, the sizing you buy will be your Viberg stamped sized. Ignore their advice that it fits TTS.

Sartorium

Reaction score
Those almost make me wish I lived somewhere cold enough to need shearling lined boots. Almost.
My wife and I have been talking about wintering someplace warm, but I'm putting my immaculately clad foot down.

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
I knew this was gonna happen, got my shearling-lined Vibergs I've had my eye on since they dropped.

Just got off the phone with CS, the sizing you buy will be your Viberg stamped sized. Ignore their advice that it fits TTS.
To confirm, their listed US sizes are indeed UK sizes?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.