• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Codysch123

Reaction score
October sure came fast. Bourbon on the way. At least orange binding was advertised. Still trying to decide if I can get used to the Ivywood. Way to mess up a perfect shell color.

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've tried really hard to find something good to say or think about the orange binding - and JF christ it is not really possible. What were they even thinking?

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kind of the point of the boot is that color - consistently.

Chrikelnel

Reaction score
Before seeing the brown binding right now I didn't mind the orange that much, but wow they messed up. If I had bought a pair I don't know what I would do.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Why does orange binding even exist? And why does viberg have so much of it? Def a conspiracy going on.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.