• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Pretty sure they just tacked on real long delivery times once COVID hit hard, in case they were shut down for a really extended period.

Sorrento

Reaction score
Those look amazing! Really makes me regret getting these. Beautiful re-sole too. Getting jealous....

ChemBoi95

Reaction score
Got shipping notification on my bourbon shells too! Here’s hoping they won’t have the ivywood binding 😂

Codysch123

Reaction score
Ivywood landed. Very NOT stoked with the unexpected color change on the binding. But all the extras were nice. I really hope they don’t decide to start getting creative with the bourbon run...
Anyone think it’s worth contacting Viberg about the orange binding? The dark brown looked so much better.

Attachments

smartbrother

Reaction score
Ivywood landed. Very NOT stoked with the unexpected color change on the binding. But all the extras were nice. I really hope they don’t decide to start getting creative with the bourbon run...
Anyone think it’s worth contacting Viberg about the orange binding? The dark brown looked so much better.
What would you ask for?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.