• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol actually doing that, all I'm seeing is typical Viberg inconsistency. Here's a fun collage:

1590159517724.png

Those are all unlined afaik, except the bottom two which are both lined and also have different heel shapes. I don't even think what I said about the pattern applies ?

ajd578

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol actually doing that, all I'm seeing is typical Viberg inconsistency. Here's a fun collage:

View attachment 1393068

Those are all unlined afaik, except the bottom two which are both lined and also have different heel shapes. I don't even think what I said about the pattern applies ?
I'm only talking about service boots - derby and scout are totally different patterns. I'm sure Viberg could adjust the pattern of the lined service boots to look better if they wanted. Bottom left just looks anemic to me, compared to the top four.

JoeRogan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah like I just said, lined vs unlined looks to have no effect on the heel shape, with the additional point that it's regardless of pattern...

Squizzy3k

Reaction score

smartbrother

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice! I’ve been wanting a smooth leather boondocker for a while and been wanting to try this new last. Wish it were unstructured though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads