• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chinesealpha

Reaction score
I think he runs or owns Four Horseman.
I'm confused as to how this will work.
Who are we ordering from?
That's if I manage to bag what I'm after.

I'm all a-tingle with the mystery of it all.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear god, this is going to be exciting...

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It started 15 minutes ago...

Most styles are sold out already.
cold[1].gif

just kidding

Last edited:

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just to clear a few things up. The sale will be posted tomorrow afternoon in a dedicated thread. We'll promote it as soon as it's up so you won't have any trouble finding it. 30 styles are shot and ready to go up tomorrow and we've probably got another 30 that will get posted in bunches as the month goes on. This sale will incude a bit of everything. Because Viberg has never really done a sample sale there are pairs from years ago, right up to very recent stuff. You've got overrun boots, collab pieces, cosmetic seconds, sample leathers/soles, hand cut patterns, cordovan, etc all in a variety of sizes. Prices will start at $300 and go up to $500 for things like cordovan. Shipping is flat rate $25 for N. America and $50 for International. Payments will be taken via paypal at [email protected]. Essentially, if you are interested in a pair you will email us the details and then we will respond with a paypal invoice. All sales are final.

We've already received a ton of emails and we expect boots to move quickly. If there is a pair in your size that you want i suggest jumping on them. We will certainly do our best with sizing and other questions, but priority will go to those ready to buy. Hope that clears some things up. I suggest everyone save your questions until you've seen the thread as things will be pretty self explanatory once it's up. If there is something i've missed feel free to ask here or contact us at [email protected].

For those of you wondering about my involvement, i've stepped away from my day-to-day role at Four Horsemen and have taken a full time position at Viberg where i am working on some new and very exciting projects (more on those in the coming months). I'll still have an active role in 4H behind the scenes and will continue to help with the buying and special projects.

migsy999

Reaction score
Yes. What's wrong with that? I have lurked for ages and thought it was as good a time as any to join. I already own 3 pairs of viberg so why should I miss out because its exclusive to the forum?
I think I have a right to buy some one off Vibergs the amount I have laid out over the last 18 months on the boots.
Now I'm here anyway I will be contributing to the forum a lot.
Sorry if I've offended you, but I can see a lot of new members just posting for sale only. It's going to be messy I reckon.

migsy999

Reaction score
Well that's a long long time before you can buy from classifieds. As far as i understand this sale you email Viberg directly once the pics are up. That means you don't even have to be a member necessarily?
I have already spoken to them over email anyway so i doubt those rules are gonna apply.

echoes

Reaction score
does anyone have any idea which timezone guy is using when he says "afternoon"? i was thinking it might be BC timezone as viberg is based in vancouver but can't say for sure.

migsy999

Reaction score
It's been postponed for a month
smile.gif

Not really. I spoke to Guy over email and he said Pacific time so sometime in the next 7-8 hours. The Viberg crew will all be in bed now while GMT-ish buyers sweat it out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads