• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
Nice! That was the one for me from that release as well. Really like them.
I actually looked through some of your photos before deciding to buy them! They fit slightly longer/wider than my other pair of non shell 2030s which is perfect for me. I’m really happy with the purchase so far. I was hesitant as the 1035/2040 work better for my foot and I tend to shy away from the 2030 but this pair seems great for me!

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually looked through some of your photos before deciding to buy them! They fit slightly longer/wider than my other pair of non shell 2030s which is perfect for me. I’m really happy with the purchase so far. I was hesitant as the 1035/2040 work better for my foot and I tend to shy away from the 2030 but this pair seems great for me!
haha just doing my part!

That’s been my experience with unstructured 2030 vs structured - a tad bit longer.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah when I owned my pair of brown WF bergs I initially thought they accidentally sent me a pair of black WF because they were so dark.
In other news I’ll have pics up sometime but I just received the wheat rough out cap toes from Brooklyn and they are definitely going to be new favorites. They look amazing
I did the same, @caffed pictures put me over the edge and that make up wasn't even really on my radar. 2030 works well for me, and the faded wheat chamois looks great.

Last edited:

honestpanda

Reaction score
Came across these Viberg engineers on Imgur. I’ve never seen a pair of engineers with a captoe before. They look pretty great. Would love to see Viberg make more engineer boots

orionz06

Reaction score
Came across these Viberg engineers on Imgur. I’ve never seen a pair of engineers with a captoe before. They look pretty great. Would love to see Viberg make more engineer boots

It was this instant in time that I finally saw how cap toes were less formal. On service boots they've never seemed to be as less formal to me as others have felt, but now...

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
It was this instant in time that I finally saw how cap toes were less formal. On service boots they've never seemed to be as less formal to me as others have felt, but now...
To me it’s not so much the cap but the leather used that gives a more/ less formal appearance.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the Faded Wheat devout, I just got the thick waxed round braided whiskey laces from guarded goods - they color match perfectly 👌

Hail Faded

ajd578

Reaction score
On cap toe formality, to me it depends on the shoe style and last. On an oxford, it reads as less formal. On a work boot, it makes me feel less like I'm trying to dress up as a construction worker. Irrational, for sure.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the Faded Wheat devout, I just got the thick waxed round braided whiskey laces from guarded goods - they color match perfectly 👌

Hail Faded

Thank you for sharing! Just bought a couple pairs

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hail faded is right. These just landed and funny you posted about laces, I had these primed to go - guarded goods natural rawhide

Hail Faded

AE470FF1-EFFC-4D18-8EDC-8CB655337AA3.jpeg

I’m pretty geeked

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Appears that Brooklyn Clothing may have had a restock on a few makeups with the sale code still active. Looks like the faded wheat chamois SBs and brown taurus RO boondockers. New slippers and chelseas too. Faded wheat incoming as my wallet continues to bleed

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.