• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mothetgoo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s possible to, or have experience with, changing the sole substantially on a pair of boots? Ie, if I buy one of the boots with the Vibram Morlflex sole, could I put a commando sole on later if I got tired of it? Just wondering because some of the morflex and Vibram 2021 soles seem cool, but I don’t know if that sole will look cool in 5 or ten years and I would hope the boot lasts longer than that, obviously.

smartbrother

Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s possible to, or have experience with, changing the sole substantially on a pair of boots? Ie, if I buy one of the boots with the Vibram Morlflex sole, could I put a commando sole on later if I got tired of it? Just wondering because some of the morflex and Vibram 2021 soles seem cool, but I don’t know if that sole will look cool in 5 or ten years and I would hope the boot lasts longer than that, obviously.
A good cobbler will have no problem doing that. I've had it done many times with no issues.

jischwar

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.