• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viberg bros - I'm going to be listing my Viberg x Brooklyn Clothing 10th Anniversary boots (color 8 shell, black shell tongue, 9 brass eyelets, 2030 last, perf cap toe, dainite). 10D. Maybe 10 wears at most. VG+. If interested, please DM me. Thanks.

Apologies for the thread interruption.
Why not size 10.5 ughhhh

Rymanocerous

Reaction score
How many of you use the top eyelets on your SB? Gave it a shot today and like the fit, but I couldn't get them on without taking the laces out of the top set. It like the waxed laces are an inch too short to do this.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many of you use the top eyelets on your SB? Gave it a shot today and like the fit, but I couldn't get them on without taking the laces out of the top set. It like the waxed laces are an inch too short to do this.
I do. You might need to buy 3rd party laces if the included ones are short. Guarded Goods makes high quality 54” ones.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Step up from the drywear print at least :)

Still patiently awaiting the return of Brandy or Color 4. They seem to be going all in on 2020 lately

ryebreadiest

Reaction score
I’ve decided to keep my powder dry for the next cap toe all eyelet shell release, but those are some nice boots. Lovely warm brown, darker than bourbon which imo can be tough to wear and isn’t as versatile as people seem to think.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.