• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Peter1

Reaction score
Snow, slush -- and salty snow and slush -- all over the place 'round here.

I put some Viberg Leather Conditioner around my sole edges and on the welt stitching, and took the Viberg x Division Road Service Boot (2045) in black waxed flesh out to meet the winter.

View attachment 1323585
That's the exact same makeup as the OG Styleforum x Viberg 2045 boot from about 5-6 years ago, except that was brown waxed flesh with white stitching. I have beat the hell out of mine and they're basically unstoppable. Reminds me I should post an evo pic. The only drawback is that once I'm laced in for the morning they're not coming off all day because I have to undo the first eyelet all the way to open up the vamp.

seasquirrel

Reaction score
Same. I remember that I told myself that one pair of service boots would be enough for me. I was so naive back then.
Ah yes, I can relate. Just one pair...

in dark brown smooth, just one in bark roughout, just one pair in tan, just one pair in black, just one pair in navy shell, just one with Dainite, just one Christy, .......

vettemike

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of the leather samples from the MTO event? Curious which horsehide/horsebutt options were offered

illiterate

Reaction score
Has anybody here sent their boots back to Viberg for resoling? Thinking of sending mine sometime this spring (before summer rolls around). How was your experience? I know customer service was never a strong suit for Viberg but I've heard things have changed.

Approaching 2.5 years on my pair and the Dainite heels are starting to get really worn due to how I walk. Thinking of going for a Vibram 2021/2060 wedge sole this time.

illiterate

Reaction score

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plain toe Vibergs are the best Vibergs.

I can’t being myself to order a Viberg boot with a cap toe and that has been good for my wallet and storage space. Division Road often tests my resolve.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 16.9%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 147 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 132 29.7%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%