• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waxed flesh and some snow today

20200123_090200.jpg

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
For those of you who have been to the NYC shop, do you guys know if they carry accessories? Before I order more shoe trees I was curious to see if they had in store. I already confirmed with Viberg CS that they do not accept returns/ exchanges in store.

gte872h

Reaction score
Nice. Do they have a rolling feeling when walking?

I have some Oak street bootmaker boots that are curved like this and have rocking chair feel when walking. A little strange at first but it grew on me and I like it.

Yes. They have the rolling thing going on.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those 310s might actually get me to buy a viberg again. Was it Maryam Horsebutt?

seasquirrel

Reaction score
I'm a little slow here on responding to the NYC MTO event...

Is anyone willing to proxy an MTO request? It's worked out well before, and I have a couple of ideas burning a hole in my wallet.

(and I'm right behind you in line for that that crust horsebutt!)

Yeah... one week notice means only a few out of towners.

Would only be interested is finding a proxy if they had that crust horsebutt from WitheredFigs Franklin. Doubt that though.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure but I’m assuming it’s some kind of veg tan Italian horsebutt.

Even better haha. I already have several things lined up boot-wise this year, but hopefully these come and don’t sell out fast. 310 last needs more love from Viberg

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a little slow here on responding to the NYC MTO event...

Is anyone willing to proxy an MTO request? It's worked out well before, and I have a couple of ideas burning a hole in my wallet.

(and I'm right behind you in line for that that crust horsebutt!)
Ha yeah. Just saw these on IG though...

no idea on release date

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads