• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting that they recommend sizing down 1/2 but other models 1. Wish they had a few pix not on hoof.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
It’s been a while, but I never had a chance to check out my MTO’s from May. I realized the two pairs I made, while completely different leathers were nearly identical in makeup/ color. I’m going to be selling these in the other thread (midnight kudu, rough toe and heel, smooth quarter, size 7) and wanted to share this work photo with you guys. Before I post if anyone is interested you can PM me.

628EADF3-4EC7-48FE-8B02-DC263105BDD9.jpeg

honestpanda

Reaction score

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Random question...

Anyone know Brazilian Portuguese slang? There are so many Brazilians using #viberg based hashtags that it can’t be a coincidence.

They're messin’ up me feeds! 🧐

Concret

Reaction score
Random question...

Anyone know Brazilian Portuguese slang? There are so many Brazilians using #viberg based hashtags that it can’t be a coincidence.

They're messin’ up me feeds! 🧐
Brasilians love to use the word Vibes, as in "good vibes", showing a positive attitude. My guess is that they just type the #vibe hashtag and then post all the ones that come after, incuding #viberg and #vibergboots

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
I recently picked these up, and literally every single time I've worn them, I've been complimented on them. I wore them one day at a busy show last week, and a half-dozen people asked me about them. One young lady asked me about them as a gift idea for her brother-in-law, so I told her to check out 3sixteen's website, she did that on her phone, and she seemed a bit shocked (probably at the price). (I'm guessing she scratched that gift idea off her list.)

No doubt It is a fine looking hide, and has a color depth and richness that sets it far apart from typical mass market suedes. Combine that with Viberg's Scout pattern (which isn't used enough, in my opinion) and the tan Gloxi-Cut sole, and you apparently end up with an eye-catcher.

Blue suede shoes... Carl Perkins and Elvis were onto something.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.