• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldnt ever be salty if I had a 500 million dollar budget a year for viberg alone, multiple MTO events, features on the website and shell cordovan make ups.

Just saying spread the love to some other shops. lmao

In that spirit, I’ll add - those Snuff Chelseas I posted earlier today were 20% off if you call.

Just trying to love on my local shop. I know it’s gotten harder for the little guys

alpenglowing

Reaction score
Damn... DR gets a lot of love. Guess my sizing advice is ****. lol

I swear some of these leathers are the same and just renamed. Some of them look so damn similar to me. That noir vitello whatever looks so damn similar to matte black

I’m sure it’s very similar leather overall, but I believe the noir Vitello is from Maryam, and the matte black is from Guidi.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DR Oiled Mocha Rowdy Horsebutt today:

20200115_VOM.jpg

trevorplease

Reaction score
Wow they still look really clean. Regret not picking up a pair seeing as they won’t do that leather stack anymore

vincentkd88

Reaction score
Wow they still look really clean. Regret not picking up a pair seeing as they won’t do that leather stack anymore

Yes, surprisingly still pretty clean even though I don't baby these boots. I only went on the first day of the sample sale but there were a good amount of them in different sizes. I'm not sure if they got bought out the second and third days. Who knows, they might possibly still have them at future sample sales?

trevorplease

Reaction score
Some definitely lasted till the last day price drop but between my hesitation, my size 8.5 got scooped quickly

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

-Built on 1040e Packer last

Anyone have experience with this last? Must be from their work boot line.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads