Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. docalden2013

docalden2013 Senior member

I was just going to say #8 cxl. I'd be ok with plain toe, but would probably prefer perforated captoe. I'm thinking brass eyelets, 10 pair rather than 7 (I like the classic look of the many eyelets spaced more closely together; I sometimes worry that a sparser offering of eyelets might contribute to a slightly more bulbous look). Dainite sole.

Of course, black or navy blue shell would be interesting. While we're at it, I'd be in for a cigar shell service boot.

I've got problems. Here I am talking about an MTO with you guys when I have 2 Alden boot pre-orders coming up in the next 6 weeks, a Trickers boot stuck in customs, and a list of about 6 more potential acquisitions for the spring/summer. Not to mention a lack of shoe rack space in the house and a wife who will simply roll her eyes at the appearance of each box that materializes after last year's shoe binge. I know you guys know this story all too well. My kid will just have to be a soccer star or chess grandmaster, because he won't have a college fund...

2. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

Did anyone purchase a pair of the navy shell cap toe service boot that went up last month? 10 blind eyelets, Dainite sole I think. It just came and went. Maybe not the best seller? Looked sweet.

Also, has anyone purchased the cap toe black shell service boot? I'd love to see pics.

Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
    Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.

3. westie187

westie187 Senior member

That walnut shell is outstanding.

4. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

The navy shell was a preorder and was just limited. I got in on the preorder and will upload pics when I get them

5. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Yes, but one can always dream.[​IMG]

6. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I still cannot get myself to accept paying over $1K for a pair of boots. Given time, I know that threshold will have to be crossed. I know if someone told me I'd be paying $800+ for a pair of boots, I'd have told them they were not playing with a full deck of cards. But $1K....

I think the only makeup I'd eagerly pay over $1K for right now would be walnut shell on the 2030. That picture was incredible. Yes, we can only dream...

7. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

What about an EG Galway?

8. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

Those are like Lays potato chips.

It's impossible to stop after just one.

9. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

These have to be one of my favorite boots. I would more than happy to crawl on my knees and go back to the same well and get another pair of boots in the same color of shell.

[​IMG]

10. robster288

robster288 Member

Count me in - my favorite shell color - maybe equal with dark cognac. Plain toe on 2030 last, 10 eyelets, structured toe (unstructured on the 2030 collapses too much). I'd pony up the $$ any time.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

any updated pics or fit pics out in the sunlight? i was just referring to my rider walnut as whisket

12. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

No fit Pics yet.

I guess one of these days I'll have to take one.

13. superfishy8

superfishy8 Well-Known Member

has anyone tried the extratwenty code on viberg boots on superdenim? the website says it's for discounted prices only but I tried it anyways, and it discounts the boots to around 350 GBP

14. zielschuss

zielschuss Well-Known Member

I just tried it and my fingers are crossed. Thanks for pointing this out!

15. Newo

Newo Senior member

Guys we all want Walnut shell service boots but the supply is so fucking low on that stuff. Look at all the people who have been hunting for Cigar shell Alden's for literally YEARS. Unless you're in constant contact with Viberg and Horween/That other Shell provider I can't remember the name of, I think we're all just dreaming.