Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. BootSpell

BootSpell Senior member

I'd be on board for a 2030 unstructured toe Service Boot depending on the leather. I'll have waxed flesh in brown when the 2045 MTO arrives. I also have OSB's roughout Trenches so I'd have to think what hole I'd want to fill in my work boot niche.

2. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

How about #8 CXL? or perhaps when Fok is back online in a few weeks he can reach out to Guy regarding some unique leathers they might have. I still dream about a plain toe on the 2030 in walnut shell but I know its not going to happen

3. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

I'm still hoping for a derby group buy

4. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I would do black shell as well and sourcing would likely be less of an issue

5. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

I am pretty sure Fok said the next round would likely include a derby. I agree that those are great looking

6. NYDRH

NYDRH Senior member

+1 for the shell and +1 for unlikely

I'll throw horsehide out there but not black

7. misterjuiceman

misterjuiceman Senior member

Isn't the #8 CXL going to be restocked on Viberg.com? It's a cap-toe, but identical otherwise.

I wonder if Guidi leathers would be available for this sort of group buy.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014

8. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

I would do a black also

9. Heymanniceshot

Heymanniceshot Senior member

10. odessaboots

odessaboots Active Member

I agree, such a perfect style. Really is ageless.

Quote: You need some clean tan boots to go with spring chinos. Those waxed flesh are stunning, but gotta wear them with the right stuff. OSB roughout also great, but may get bulky when things get warmer and your pants break higher... still jealous of both...

11. sacafotos

sacafotos Senior member

Has anyone seen the color 8 shell cap toe done for Leffot? 10 eyelets in brass, black tongue, dainite, 2030 last = STUNNING. I'm begging Leffot to order another run from Viberg. Apparently, Leffot had this a couple years back, but I saw a post on Viberg's Tumblr from 2/4/14 with the second photo; I was crushed that it didn't mean the boot was coming soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't mind it in CXL 8 either, if that meant getting it much sooner than a shell version.

I'm also on board with the idea of plain toe in walnut shell:

[​IMG]

----
    Q: Is there a less pointy last with an unstructured or partially structured toe box? I like the 2030 unstructured (have the black service boot), but sometimes I feel the taper is too much for my wide feet. The pinky toe rubs a bit. Wondering about the 2045 or 110, but I'd happily take the above boots in 2030.

Q: I'm a 10 eyelet guy I think, looks so much sleeker. But the black shell service boot with 10 eyelets...is that shell unlined and thus softer than say Alden shell shoes?

I felt the Alden Dover in unlined shell at Leffot, and it was SUPER soft and flexible. Someone here bought the Viberg black shell 7 eyelet from Manufactum and said the shell felt like plastic, which makes me wonder if it's unlined.

Does anyone know?

12. dddrees

dddrees Senior member

[​IMG]

I wouldn't mind it in CXL 8 either, if that meant getting it much sooner than a shell version.

I'm also on board with the idea of plain toe in walnut shell:

[​IMG]

----
    Q: Is there a less pointy last with an unstructured or partially structured toe box? I like the 2030 unstructured (have the black service boot), but sometimes I feel the taper is too much for my wide feet. The pinky toe rubs a bit. Wondering about the 2045 or 110, but I'd happily take the above boots in 2030.

Q: I'm a 10 eyelet guy I think, looks so much sleeker. But the black shell service boot with 10 eyelets...is that shell unlined and thus softer than say Alden shell shoes?

I felt the Alden Dover in unlined shell at Leffot, and it was SUPER soft and flexible. Someone here bought the Viberg black shell 7 eyelet from Manufactum and said the shell felt like plastic, which makes me wonder if it's unlined.

Does anyone know?
    A plain toe Walnut Shell boot would be Awesome!!!!!

13. Teger

Teger Senior member

shell - any color will probably never happen - but definitely not walnut

14. Steel28

Steel28 Senior member

I would pay full price right now if we can pre-order walnut shell service boots.

15. budapest12

budapest12 Senior member

^ Somebody (Dieworkwear?) asked Viberg about Walnut shell boots like a month ago.

No.