• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Was looking for a pair for a pair in 2030 for quite a while. My only regret is that my rotation is deep enough that I'm not sure when I'll get that amazing wf patina. First world problems I guess though, heh
Really only one solution - we have to outsource the patina labor. I’ll whip up the craigslist ad, bunions and stinkers need not apply

Mrfuzon

Reaction score

honestpanda

Reaction score
Interesting that the original leather wasn't horween. The more recent rowdy dachshund wasn't at all waxy or oily. Its a good hype article, i wonder whats coming next.
Yeah stitchdown did say this is a small part of a bigger story that they plan on publishing in the next couple weeks.

WeatheredHide

Reaction score
That 3sixteen makeup definitely interests me, but I don't want the description of the original old boot that it's somewhat based on to set my expectations too high, especially where the leather is concerned.

Do any of you have rowdy dacschund boots you can share experience about?

Interesting that the original leather wasn't horween. The more recent rowdy dachshund wasn't at all waxy or oily. Its a good hype article, i wonder whats coming next.

honestpanda

Reaction score
That 3sixteen makeup definitely interests me, but I don't want the description of the original old boot that it's somewhat based on to set my expectations too high, especially where the leather is concerned.

Do any of you have rowdy dacschund boots you can share experience about?
I have the Horsebutt version from Division Road and I really love it. It’s one of my favorite purchases of this year.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.