• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

goalaso

Reaction score
Unlined Horsebutt, looks different than the other brown Horsebutt from the past release. Probably Work Shoe Butt like the color 4 from Miloh and ammunition boot from Himmel Bros
How do you know this is unlined? Is it because of the *absence* of any lining mentioned in the description? Or is horsebutt just got generally linedk Not very familiar with work horsebutt, but really wish I had got on top the ammunition boot pre-order, and trying to learn a bit more about this material. Viberg's product page descriptions strike me as minimal (the blog posts are excellent though).

benniejackson

Reaction score
How do you know this is unlined? Is it because of the *absence* of any lining mentioned in the description? Or is horsebutt just got generally linedk Not very familiar with work horsebutt, but really wish I had got on top the ammunition boot pre-order, and trying to learn a bit more about this material. Viberg's product page descriptions strike me as minimal (the blog posts are excellent though).
You can see inside the boot on the shot from above. There is no lining. You can see the rough side of the leather on the inside.

Sartorium

Reaction score
Is there somewhere with a visual list of all the sole options Viberg offers? Going to the MTO at the end of the month and have a good idea of everything I want except that detail

InternetTears

Reaction score
Is there somewhere with a visual list of all the sole options Viberg offers? Going to the MTO at the end of the month and have a good idea of everything I want except that detail
Pretty sure they’ll have what you want because they have a viable resole/recrafting program.

Sartorium

Reaction score
Pretty sure they’ll have what you want because they have a viable resole/recrafting program.
The problem is that I don't know what I want yet

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.