• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

InternetTears

Reaction score
If anyone wants a LA MTO Proxy let me know. My last MTO is delayed; a bunch of people already received their pairs but Viberg said my pair won’t be ready till mid October.

I’m also waiting on other preorders, so I just think it’s a bad idea to put more on the waiting list.

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants a LA MTO Proxy let me know. My last MTO is delayed; a bunch of people already received their pairs but Viberg said my pair won’t be ready till mid October.

I’m also waiting on other preorders, so I just think it’s a bad idea to put more on the waiting list.
Sorry to hear that man probably a good idea to hold off.

goalaso

Reaction score

I might be interested, especially after seeing @Jmccle2 's MTO kangaroos. Having not done this with Viberg before, I'm having trouble finding details about what would be available in terms of materials and styles (leathers, models, lined vs unlined, etc) in this MTO. Is there an online resource or is it sent out over to those who sign up? PM me if the latter. Thanks

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be interested, especially after seeing @Jmccle2 's MTO kangaroos. Having not done this with Viberg before, I'm having trouble finding details about what would be available in terms of materials and styles (leathers, models, lined vs unlined, etc) in this MTO. Is there an online resource or is it sent out over to those who sign up? PM me if the latter. Thanks
It's on internet made from wood. I think someone put up a pic back in May. You can pretty much do any model they offer. Sole materials pretty much anything they've done in the past. Stichdown vs GYW they're pretty flexible except for thinner leathers. The choices for leather vary in what they have (no shell) available which you will not know for sure until day of but you can email it call them in advance and ask.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.