• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to SF. I found these boots by accident while browsing heavier denim, and fell in love with the look.

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/hardware/ihvb-04-b-o-t.html

They're "endangered" and completely out of my size. I don't think they will be restocked.

I noticed there have been others with the same style, maybe some different tweaks here and there or color.

Where can I purchase one that looks like this? I couldn't find it on Viberg's official website.

Thanks

Last edited:

larryr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they sell their samples? Shot an email over to info @, but no response.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to SF. I found these boots by accident while browsing heavier denim, and fell in love with the look.

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/hardware/ihvb-04-b-o-t.html

They're "endangered" and completely out of my size. I don't think they will be restocked.

I noticed there have been others with the same style, maybe some different tweaks here and there or color.

Where can I purchase one that looks like this? I couldn't find it on Viberg's official website.

Thanks

Those are the 310 last (or shape) boots. Classic! Without the made-to-order program at Viberg anymore, I guess you would have to wait to see if Viberg.com offers any new models built on that last. Though it seems that lately they have been very much into the 2030 last, which is almost the polar opposite to the 310 to my mind.

It may be that VMC in Switzerland still has some 310s -- they had beauties in horsehide -- but that would be a pretty penny indeed.

Diabolical

Reaction score

That's a service boot pattern, I'm pretty sure. Sounds like a great makeup either way.

What's the difference between the boondocker and the service boot? I was under the impression that the boondocker is a type of service boot with a plain toe and rough out leather.

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
What's the difference between the boondocker and the service boot? I was under the impression that the boondocker is a type of service boot with a plain toe and rough out leather.
As far as I know there's an extra row of stitching on the counter and vamp for the boondocker. I think the pattern is the same, but I can't say for sure.

ojaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which last Viberg uses for their Foreman and Bobcat models over at workboot.com?

Thanks in advance

Diabolical

Reaction score

As far as I know there's an extra row of stitching on the counter and vamp for the boondocker. I think the pattern is the same, but I can't say for sure.

You might be right. The pattern does look very similar. I was just checking the boondocker on Leffot and it states the boondocker is the plain toe version of the service boot.

ojaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another one, has anyone here had boots or shoes soled with Dr Sole products?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads