• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Oh my bad I have no idea how they would go about it. I just wouldn't want to wait on it to change the pull tab whether it's 2 weeks or 2 months. Thats just me.
I’m going to respond letting them know I’d prefer my original makeup and if they are in fact building new boots I’d like the buy these at sample sale price :cool:

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m going to respond letting them know I’d prefer my original makeup and if they are in fact building new boots I’d like the buy these at sample sale price :cool:
If they had to remake them, it's a win win

seasquirrel

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of DR bobcats this week, brown waxed flesh. It’s my first 2040 boot. I have a high instep, and they’re pretty tight along the instep, bordering on painful if I keep them on a long time. The division road guys said they should relax and loosen up along there with time. How long should I expect?

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In step issues typically don’t go away. You need a last with more volume.

Picked up a pair of DR bobcats this week, brown waxed flesh. It’s my first 2040 boot. I have a high instep, and they’re pretty tight along the instep, bordering on painful if I keep them on a long time. The division road guys said they should relax and loosen up along there with time. How long should I expect?

View attachment 1228413

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received an email from Viberg this afternoon. My two pairs are complete, but the used the wrong leathers on both heel pulls. Here’s a sample of what they sent to me, what do you guys think?!

View attachment 1228368
Odd and unfortunate that they got them both wrong. Taste is such a tricky thing and it ultimately comes down to personal preference but for me, I like the contrast. I'd be thrilled with that 'mistake' Looks good and adds an element of customization that makes your pair unique.

Jmccle2

Reaction score
Deets on denim? Combo looks perfect.
Thank you! It’s the Unbranded 401 with probably close to 200 wears.

It’s a quality pair of jeans for the price. When these bite the dust I’m definitely getting another pair.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has pics of their Half-Japanese GMTO work shoes from a few years ago. I sold mine, but am curious how they look with wear.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.