• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Squizzy3k

Reaction score
Damn ... These WitheredFig Tanks are awesome. They will take a while to break-in.

Mushroom Chamois might as well be my favorite Roughout material.

View attachment 1227652View attachment 1227653
Bold statement! So many roughout options it’s hard to pick a favorite. Maybe it’s because it’s in my collection but the 3sixteen navy latigo is my favorite.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Damn ... These WitheredFig Tanks are awesome. They will take a while to break-in.

Mushroom Chamois might as well be my favorite Roughout material.
Mine came in today, too. They're gorgeous and I was wrong to initially cancel my order. I had planned to take some neatsfoot oil to them to darken a bit, but I am actually really happy with the color as is. I am going to do a tobacco chamois 145 oxford at the next MTO so it seems redundant to darken these.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine came in today, too. They're gorgeous and I was wrong to initially cancel my order. I had planned to take some neatsfoot oil to them to darken a bit, but I am actually really happy with the color as is. I am going to do a tobacco chamois 145 oxford at the next MTO so it seems redundant to darken these.
Agreed. Tobacco Chamois is an awesome leather as well and the two should live well together.

caffed

Reaction score
Received an email from Viberg this afternoon. My two pairs are complete, but the used the wrong leathers on both heel pulls. Here’s a sample of what they sent to me, what do you guys think?!

View attachment 1228368
It looks like they didn’t reverse the leather. Looks fine to me but it’s more of what you can live with.

NYDRH

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it isn’t a matter of them replacing that section of leather? They’d have to remake the whole boot?
Oh my bad I have no idea how they would go about it. I just wouldn't want to wait on it to change the pull tab whether it's 2 weeks or 2 months. Thats just me.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.