• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sure love these with light denim, but probably sliding out of the right season for it.

92CCC129-A902-4B2A-A040-11FB2DDF8E65.jpeg

Shalomp

Reaction score
Are my heels due for a resole or I've still got mileage left?

enojy

Reaction score
I'd say you've got a few more miles in them (no clue how quickly/slowly it took you to wear the heels down to that point!) Personally, I'd be readying to have them replaced (the heels, at least.) Of course, the rest too if needed. If you hit the leather stacks you've gone too far.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say you've got a few more miles in them (no clue how quickly/slowly it took you to wear the heels down to that point!) Personally, I'd be readying to have them replaced (the heels, at least.) Of course, the rest too if needed. If you hit the leather stacks you've gone too far.
+1

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude. Those look so nice. I was close to picking them up but if I can recall correctly, I had already bought the Bourbons earlier that day...

-Mike
I really like the pattern on them. They are the tallest of any Viberg I own and feel closer to Alden in design. Also the Ridgway is really comfortable on them.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the pattern on them. They are the tallest of any Viberg I own and feel closer to Alden in design. Also the Ridgway is really comfortable on them.

To me, the Shelby boot fits closest to EG 72 last and is easily amongst the amongst handsome casually classy boots I have handled. Totally worth the money I paid.

Last edited:

caffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hard to disagree with the masters but to me, most Vibergs ‘feel’ superior to Alden but lower than EG/EB .. The Shelby boot, on the other hand, fits closer to EG 72 last and is easily amongst the amongst handsome casually classy boots I have handled. Totally worth the money I paid.
Totally.

To me, these shoes are the best of both worlds - viberg construction and materials with more of the fit and finish I’d expect from Alden.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was browsing Weibo again (China’s social media site) and came across a new makeup. I’m not sure which of the Chinese stockists came up with it, but two customers recently picked it up. It’s the Ammo Boot pattern in that same modified 2045 last but in Waxed Flesh and on Commando. It looks really sharp

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics