1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Sombrero

Sombrero Well-Known Member

I'm all in for the more olive/brown Guidi shown @ Liberty for the oxfords. Dream shoe.

2. Scottystyles

Scottystyles Active Member

Hahaa! Noooo! I was keen! Oh well.

3. Scottystyles

Be patient mate. Morgan gets busy. They do it .

4. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got my hikers in today and boy these are built like tanks might take a bit of breaking in but the fit is a right on with a think sock.

My only complaint and a tiny one at that first two are d ring and then three speed hooks and then back again to a d ring kind of a pain at the end but could just be me

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. Michael Haines

Pretty sure VLSI was using sarcasm to prove a point

1 person likes this.
  6. docalden2013

docalden2013 Senior member

Was this your honest, albeit sloppy, attempt to be helpful or do you always enjoy passive aggressive ways of discharging hostile energy? In all seriousness, I think I raised a not unfair question in light of never having ordered from that site in particular and given the fact that there is variability among retailers as to when they send a shipping confirmation. My question, while perhaps coming from a place of anxiety and/or excitement about my purchase, was an earnest attempt to obtain information, support or to connect with others who may have placed an order recently. In other words, I think it was a valid use of this informational thread. You may feel differently, but I see no need to clog the thread with posts lacking civility. Aren't we ostensibly all gentlemen interested in fun, refined things? Wtf indeed...I'll be moving on from here. There's no need for a response from you.

Here's to getting back to supporting each other's inquisitiveness about Viberg's awesome offerings.

7. docalden2013

Sorry, good sir. I figured this was the easier route than trying to wrangle a group order. Hope you get the boots you're seeking soon!

8. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

[​IMG]

9. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Keep your weird nephew-fedora freakouts to yourself please.

10. Scottystyles

No worries mate. All good. Look forward to some insta tease pics. Enjoy my friend :)

11. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

its amazing how quickly viberg blew up. it seems like before the sample sale viberg was on the bottom of SWD now its always up top, yet still managed to retain its SWD charm

12. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Stop with the creepy "nephew" fixation.

13. Man with Apple

Man with Apple Senior member

I have thought the exact same thing. I really became interested in them when the sample sale came up and wish I had found out about them sooner. In my experience, the quality of their offerings is better than nearly every other brand I own, at comparable pricing. Another thing I appreciate about them is the fact that, although ending the MTO program, they have still been responsive to their customers demands by offering SF the ability to do small runs of shoes/boots. This personal touch means a lot, and should not be overlooked or underappreciated. Much thanks should be owed to Fok for keeping this going.

14. Mon Dieu

Mon Dieu Senior member

Thanks for the Post......

15. Odd I/O

Odd I/O Senior member

Nice!

How's the length fit-wise? If you wore thinner regular socks do you think you could go down half a size? I don't think I'll be wearing thick socks with these.

Also, does anyone know the spec's of the navy shell service boot Viberg had online a while ago? 2030 last, unstructured toe, 10 eyelets?

16. Michael Haines

here is that info

17. Michael Haines

Length was fine but is a fuller fitting boot I will be hiking Saturday and will wear lighter socks

18. Distorbiant

Don't tell me how to post on the internet.

19. docalden2013

Thanks for trying. In other threads, that person has already been identified as a lame wannabe-provocateur troll, a veritable waste of your time. Many have found it helpful to simply block him and other very silly little idiots.

20. Distorbiant

Says the guy who actively and gleefully participates in the weirdass nephew/uncle roleplaying over in the Alden thread.

edit:

lmao