Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Paul Travi

Paul Travi Member

I thought that Viberg stopped with MTO orders, or this is one of the last ones?

2. missusjuiceman

missusjuiceman Member

They stopped MTO about two weeks ago, and I started my order process about six weeks prior to that.

3. hooker4186

hooker4186 Senior member

PSA if you're in NYC - the Ina on Spring Street has a pair of Viberg Roughouts - think they're a size 10 or 10.5. Price was $350. (No affiliation but they seemed to be in pretty good nick so thought I'd pass the word on).

4. b-ewing

b-ewing Senior member

That's a f*cking deal right there

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013

5. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

I had a chance to see the boots in person. It's not as visible as it appears in pictures, definitely there, but much less noticeable. I still find it a bit disappointing, but I don't think it's as big of a deal as I originally feared and probably not worth doing anything over. The color is also much more interesting in person. A bit darker and richer than the photos show. I don't know how to accurately describe it really, but fairly unique.

6. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

PSA, leffot got in 4 viberg service boot models, all on the 2030 last. get em while they're hot (or in stock).

7. guyferguson

guyferguson Affiliate vendor

I don't think i'm totally clear on the issue, but please feel free to shoot me an email and we can go over it in more detail. I saw your boots a few times in the factory during production and thought they looked great! On another note, i wanted to share this short teaser video we made. In it you'll see some Guidi Service Boots, the Bernhard Boot and our new packaging. We've also got two new releases coming to Viberg.com this Monday: a Chukka in Midnight Kudu and a Service Boot in Natural Essex. [VIDEO]
    Viberg Boot - Fall / Winter 2014 from Viberg Boot on Vimeo.
    [/VIDEO]

8. Teger

Teger Senior member

guy - what styles will you always have in stock on the online store? the boondocker?

9. guyferguson

We're trying to keep the Boondocker and the 3 CXL Service Boots in stock, but so far we haven't really been able to keep up with demand. There is a large restock of all 4 of those coming through right now, but they probably won't be finished until February or even March. The factory closes for a little while over Christmas and January is crazy busy with market season. Most of the other styles on the webshop are one time things and won't be available again.

10. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Guy, anything with Guidi leather in the pipeline?

Getting my MTO chukkas in next week (thanks Morgan) and if that goes well, I can see myself getting a pair of service boots...we shall see.

11. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Just emailed you.

Color looks even better in person, you should be pleased. My sister's pictures didn't capture it accurately, but they shipped them with a gray-tone brown waxed lace (had requested brown leather, which are in the box as well) and they compliment the leather incredibly well :slayer:

12. kennyx

kennyx Member

Tempted to order from Leffot right now, but worried about additional shpping fees (i.e., brokerage and duties if the package isnt properly labeled) and also want to see the new service boots on Monday.

Quick question though... orders from the website are shipped from Canada right?

13. guyferguson

Definitely. We've sampled a fair amount of Guidi leather at this point and we have some production runs scheduled for around March/April. There will definitely be some Service Boots as well as our new Derby Shoe.

14. guyferguson

Yep, everything on Viberg.com ships right from our factory in Victoria, BC.

15. linafelt

linafelt Senior member

With these restocks and the four new from Leffot, feels like it's all 2030 all the time. I think I am not the only one who love to see more of the less dressy (and less narrow) lasts...