1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10 : Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is one of three sets of of Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

1. hoodog

hoodog Distinguished Member

Return.

2. HeyBremen

HeyBremen Well-Known Member

Thanks for your comments, guys!
    I appreciate that Viberg let me return the boots. But I've decided to keep them as I'd rather not risk wasting time and money returning them for another pair that looks probably the same if not worse. I do like the character of the Dublin leather so I don't want to exchange them for a non-Dublin pair either.
    I hope the wrinkles and creases get evened out as I wear the boots more!

3. Kahuna75

Kahuna75 Distinguished Member

If they do not feel comfortable...get another pair. If you paid anywhere near retail and the makeup is a standard one...get another pair. If you paid sub $350 and they feel fine...keep um!

4. biglmbass

biglmbass Senior Member

Send them back...

5. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

For real. Fit and feel over aesthetics for work boots.

Learned the hard way more then once.

6. honestpanda

honestpanda Senior Member

Viberg x Miloh Shop Boondockers arrived today. Really loving the roughout and the chunkiness of the 110 last. All of my Vibergs are on the 2030 so the 110 is a nice departure from that. I sized down a half from my 2030 size per Grizzly’s suggestion and I’m glad I did. Had I sized the same it would have been way too big. Can’t wait to put some miles on these.

39E418A5-99B8-42F0-8324-FCC3C6494FA4.jpeg

FDF9D264-58C5-4D4C-8A45-C0266DD0A476.jpeg

7. Andrew Carkhuff

Andrew Carkhuff Senior Member

Congrats. That’s a fantastic makeup.

8. Mr.Chest

Mr.Chest Senior Member

Great pickup! Those look great

9. honestpanda

Speaking of the 110 last, Kafka Mercantile in the UK just released three new make ups on that last. The Bobcat in Aged Bark Roughout on a Vibran 2021 outsole and two makeuosnof the 245 Oxford in either Aged Bark or Mocha Oil Tan Roughout. The Bobcat seems like a nice alternative for anyone who missed out on the Withered Fig release.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018

10. Steel28

Steel28 Distinguished Member

@grizzlygiant will confirm but I predict we will see a preorder for Round 2 of 110 Boondockers next week!

11. honestpanda

I took some top down pics comparing the 110 in size 9 to the 2030, Trubalance, and Barrie in 9.5

12. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Distinguished Member

13. Steel28

Steel28 Distinguished Member

14. gte872h

gte872h Senior Member

Very nice. So glad the sizing worked out. I don’t even wear my 110s in a half size down. :-D

Very awesome for you guys with the MTO opportunity in Toronto. About time on that one.

Does anyone on here also have Edward Green or JM Weston pairs as well? I’ve been trying to get some sizing advice on those threads with zero replies. I’ve also reached out to some retailers but they haven’t gotten back to me yet.

I’m on a time crunch with needing a pair to bring for travel coming up at the end of the month. I’m a 10.75 E brannock and I’m wanting a more rounded toe last. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

15. KaleidoscopicK

KaleidoscopicK Senior Member

Just saw it on Instagram.

Not sure if I can justify another pair, unless I go the zidezip route....

Not sure if I can justify the funds though. AHHHHHH