• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mike101

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy my first pair of Vibergs, but I hate the collapsed toe look. I was wondering if the boots are either unstructured or partially structured toe? The description for the service boot in brown cxl on their website doesn't mention if it's either.
Thanks in advance

PixelPusher

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy my first pair of Vibergs, but I hate the collapsed toe look. I was wondering if the boots are either unstructured or partially structured toe? The description for the service boot in brown cxl on their website doesn't mention if it's either.
Thanks in advance
I questioned Christian about this some time ago. He mentioned that if the description doesn't state whether it's unstructured or partial, it is in fact, partially structured.

Mike101

Reaction score
I questioned Christian about this some time ago. He mentioned that if the description doesn't state whether it's unstructured or partial, it is in fact, partially structured.
Wow thanks for the reply. I'll definitely be getting either the Brown or Color 8 cxl.

Last edited:

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where's my best shot to sell my mahogany chelseas if I'm not getting any bites here? I'd like to avoid Ebay fees but don't know where else to go

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
where's my best shot to sell my mahogany chelseas if I'm not getting any bites here? I'd like to avoid Ebay fees but don't know where else to go
The Goodyearwelt subreddit over on reddit does a buy sell trade thread I believe once a week. That would be a good place to post them

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Goodyearwelt subreddit over on reddit does a buy sell trade thread I believe once a week. That would be a good place to post them

Thanks. I've been posting there, though, and no interest so far..

gte872h

Reaction score
I’ve been wanting a pair of smokejumpers for a while now. Exchange rate, free shipping, plus 15% discount made these too hard to resist. Half the cost of the fashion line boots with at least the same quality if not better is not bad either.

5BEE5383-12AA-40C6-99E8-B180ABE43F03.jpeg

grizzlygiant

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the reply, I emailed Viberg last week and they never got back to me. I'll definitely be getting either the Brown or Color 8 cxl.

If you go with the Brown send me a DM. I can get you sorted with free shipping and will throw in a little bonus for u as well.

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw that. I actually prefer the lighter color. I was going to pick up a pair, but size 10 was already gone.

Yeah I like it more too. It looks more similar to natural chromexcel but with more variation in color and texture.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads