• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0FE6524F-AEF7-4834-A56E-D54E16DD4134.jpeg
Do you have any photos of them on your feet? Would love to see some!

They are not boots I own but ones I proposed for a GMTO. But here is the inspiration pic, and old one off from Viberg.

Mr.Chest

Reaction score
I don't have any personal experience with the 2050, but take a look at this post: https://divisionroadinc.com/blogs/guidebook/the-patina-post-1st-edition

You can see the Chelsea boot in 2050 age significantly, and I'd say it collapses a good deal.

Man, I remember seeing that post and thinking how great they all looked. I think the chelsea looks awesome. The initial chelsea has such an odd shape to me but it collapses to conform to the foot and I really like it.

Last edited:

Landau

Reaction score
For anyone thats interested, I just put up my barely worn pair of Natty Shell Vibergs in size 8 up for sale. Selling to buy other steez.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a reverse chamois chelsea that looks stellar...not a ton of wear but I really do not see it changing much. I wear same size as my 2030's and typically wear thinner socks. I can not wear either with thicker socks. I am not a fan of shell plain toe boots and really do not see myself liking a shell chelsea as I just am not a fan of all weird rolls in my boots. Especially if they start going at angles.

I can see how some like that look it is just not for me. The Chelsea is really the only non stitchdown from Viberg that I love.

rio

Reaction score
Last call for this babies today for pre-order at Miloh shop

Viberg_matte_black_boots_1024x1024.jpg

honestpanda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of the matte brown calf with some wear? It looks more plum colored than brown in stock pics on Viberg’s website.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my chelseas don't look like that blog post, at least not yet. also sometimes when worn, weird wrinkles on a boot settle out.

gte872h

Reaction score
I notice that the Beijing store Loft 6 has some nice builds:

http://www.loft-6.com/boots/VIBERG

Including 310s with both five- and eight-eyelet construction, which Viberg has (I believe) declined to do for builds suggested here. I'll take either one of these for my birthday, in case anyone is planning a trip to Beijing!

View attachment 930052

View attachment 930053

Agree with you @linafelt. Loft 6 has been putting out great makeups lately. I also like the blacked out boondocker as well as that mushroom roughout pair on the Vibram 100 from MTO. Aside from the rare "chunkier" makeups Viberg has been doing, I've been more interested in Wesco boots as of late. I just picked up a pair of stock lace to toe Jobmasters and they are as outstanding as my Vibergs.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads