1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Jmccle2

Jmccle2 Well-Known Member

Hmm. That’s weird. They were actually a special preorder for Division Road from September.

2. Jmccle2

Jmccle2 Well-Known Member

The new version actually has a layer of padding underneath

3. keikun13

keikun13 Senior Member

I'm looking for a second opinion on this.

I got a pair of Viberg 2030 in Petrol Chamois Roughout from BCC last week. They are absolutely gorgeous, but upon further inspection, I found two things that bother me a bit.

1. There is some uneven (sloppy?) stitching near the toebox of the right boot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The pull tab of the right boot is a bit smaller than the one on the left boot and it also feels completely different

[​IMG]

Here's the right boot's pull tab for comparison:

[​IMG]

The boots are otherwise flawless. I'm more bothered by the stitching than the pull tab since I don't see it when I look down.

I got a response back from Viberg saying that this was normal and won't affect the durability or performance of the boots (which is good I guess), but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable with paying Viberg prices for something like this. Am I nitpicking too much here? Should I expect better from Viberg?

4. Shouldaville

Shouldaville Distinguished Member

The same guy and/or machine must have done my pair. Same issue on inside turn of right cap. If it bothers you enough, I'd exchange/return with the retailer if possible. My options are more limited, and I'll keep as is. It will become less noticeable with wear, but the contrast is greater on yours.