Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. scb

scb Senior member

Got a response. They told me to mail them back and they’d refund my original shipping charge

Am I wrong in thinking they should pay for return shipping? It cost me 45 bucks to return a pair of boots to viberg in the past, and I didn’t do anything wrong here. I got a pair of boots that were mismatched colors...

2. trevorplease

trevorplease Senior member

I've tried arguing that in the past, they don't budge. I've resorted to eating the loss and using paypal return (up to $30 back) through PayPal

3. gte872h

gte872h Senior member

Dainite isn’t my favorite either, but I have a few pairs on Dainite. After break in, it gets better but it doesn’t change drastically. For me, the wider lasts help the pressure points. Stitch down feels stiffer vs GYW. If you are patient there are other sole choices out there such as double leather, commando, or half comp. Vibram soles. I’ve heard the raw cord sole is even stiffer than Dainite, so I’d stay away from that sole if I were you.

4. Hill

Hill Senior member

My favorite pair at one and a half years.
    IMG_2232.JPG