• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frankly they're are only 70 pairs of Vibergs on eBay right now not counting true work/logger boots(didn't check international listings). Thats not a lot, and I don't think there is an abnormal amount of people dropping their Vibergs for something else.

I would have been ALL over a stitch down shell service boot.

@Kahuna75 You got to post your green AE MTO boots on the AE thread and blow up some noob heads.

my ebay watch feed used to be set just for Viberg and a few years ago there really were hardly any...now so many roll through that I had to change it to my specific size. I agree 70 is not a lot compared to other brands that is for sure but I remember hopping out of my chair when the first pair of Viberg 12's showed up...still have them bad boys...Blue Latigo on orange Dainite...they were a custom build for a forum member.

I am going through my stuff now- going to be selling a bunch of stuff but not those green AE's - will have to get a pic of those and my Galway inspired AE Eagle County's

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am going through my stuff now- going to be selling a bunch of stuff but not those green AE's - will have to get a pic of those and my Galway inspired AE Eagle County's

Yes please post some fit pics of those. I'd be interested to see how they're holding up.

trevorplease

Reaction score
Superdenim has their viberg makeups at $500 before shipping scattered sizes left

AlanRS

Reaction score
my ebay watch feed used to be set just for Viberg and a few years ago there really were hardly any...now so many roll through that I had to change it to my specific size. I agree 70 is not a lot compared to other brands that is for sure but I remember hopping out of my chair when the first pair of Viberg 12's showed up...still have them bad boys...Blue Latigo on orange Dainite...they were a custom build for a forum member.

I wear a 12 in 2030. If you'd like a quick and easy sale, send me a list of what you are selling--I'm sure I could convinced on a pair or two.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for some suede chelseas after seeing the SF version not long ago but wasn't sure about sizing. Found a great deal on a preowned snuff pair at ebay and took a chance on sizing. Happy to report that they fit great which surprised me. I'm an 11D on the brannock and went with a 10.5 on the 2040. I wear thicker socks but they fit very well. Just sold off a 110 last boot in 10.5 as they were a hair too big so I took a shot on the chelsea in 10.

Couldn't be more pleased. Virtually no wear on the dainite soles and priced at just over $300 (less than 50% of MSRP).

DSC02720.jpg

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone selling Chelsea in size 8 let me know.

orionz06

Reaction score
I'm torn between two different cap toe boots on 2030. Do I want mocha vintage, crust horsehide, or brown CXL? I have mostly all natty cxl in other boots but want something darker.

Cole87

Reaction score
I'm torn between two different cap toe boots on 2030. Do I want mocha vintage, crust horsehide, or brown CXL? I have mostly all natty cxl in other boots but want something darker.
I'd do mocha vintage if you want something darker.

perkyscalling

Reaction score
Just got my 3Sixteen Service Boots in this weekend and holy hell is breaking these in a difficult task.

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
anyone have pictures of how brown horsebutt wears/patinas?

Mrfuzon

Reaction score
sweet thanks for the link, was looking for the Italian, but it looks like it doesn't necc get lighter or scratch easily like CXL.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads