• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, we should be getting them in about a week. I've been sitting on photos of these grey swatches, and sorta laying low with the second round, so that people will have a chance to dial in their fit in time for the second round. You will probably see that thread revving up again, right before we get your boots and send you your final invoices so that we can get them into your hands.

Cheers,

Fok.
I know it hasn't been a week yet, but I figured it couldn't hurt to check in and see if there are any updates?

Vinneus

Reaction score
hey guys, bad with the jargen. just need to know if the service boots on the 2030 last will fit the same as my inventory collab oxfords or
should i size up/down. thanx a bunch. (im a 9.5 in alden indies amd my viberg inventory collab is tagged sz 8uk) so
im between 8 or 8.5 in the cxl service boot. thnx

linafelt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey guys, bad with the jargen. just need to know if the service boots on the 2030 last will fit the same as my inventory collab oxfords or
should i size up/down. thanx a bunch. (im a 9.5 in alden indies amd my viberg inventory collab is tagged sz 8uk) so
im between 8 or 8.5 in the cxl service boot. thnx

I am a 10 in Indy boots, and a 9.5 in Viberg 310s and 2045s. I haven't tried on the 2030s, but by all accounts they are narrow.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finn: truly awesome boots.

My icy mochas today, below. Eagerly awaiting my 3Sixteen Andrew Service Special boot....

Can you post a side-by-side of the Icy Mochas and the Andrew Special? I'd love to see just how olive tinted the 3sixteen's are.

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will do, once I receive the 3Sixteen version (hopefully by the end of Nov)

Vinneus

Reaction score

I took same size in my 2030 service boots as my trubalance indys

ok, im on board. but just to be 100% if i get the same tagged size as my indies (9.5) that will be 8.5 tagged in viberg. sized same but uk tagged.

Last edited:

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a 10 in the Indy and I ordered a 10 from the Viberg website. Inside the boot is marked 10.
I would use that as a guide and not the UK confusing sizing that's floating around.
Hope that helps.

Joe

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you are selling a pair of Vibergs how do you know know how to size them? There are dedicated places to sell and people can choose to look there if they want to. These threads are not the place for that.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just because i'm in love, i'll share another one with ya :)

Boot buddies, ftw! Got these puppies today...

But I'm on the fence. They're so thin and shiny, they almost look plastic-y. I think I prefer a more substantial boot, but the thicker raw edges of the black CXL leather is a bit much. I also prefer the unstructured toe and maybe a straight cap (but I could leave that).

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you decide you don't want those please shoot me a PM. They should be my size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads