Viberg 2030 sizing and stretch question

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by moomikemoo, Jul 11, 2016.

1. moomikemoo

moomikemoo New Member

Hi all,
    I'm trying to determine my size in Viberg 2030. I tried the same boot in sizes 10 and 11.
    In size 10, the left foot feels tight around the ball of the foot. When I take a step, the toe knuckles feel a "crunch" from the knuckles sliding against each other. I'm guessing it's too narrow. The right foot feels snug but no pain; it feels like a good fit.
    In size 11, the left foot doesn't feel the crunching anymore, but both feet feel a slight slip that's slightly annoying.
    The boots are chromexcel, which I've heard does stretch. My question is: has anyone else started with a pair of boots that caused the knuckle crunch, but had it stretch out to a good fit?
    Thanks!

2. meso

meso Senior member

3. moomikemoo

moomikemoo New Member

Unfortunately I couldn't find a 10.5. The reason why I'm considering a 10 at all is that I've had boots in the past that stretched out way too much, and chromexcel is known to stretch. If a 10 will stretch sufficiently, then I'd rather go with that. I also don't want to risk the 10.5 being too big to start with. Hence my wondering if anyone else had boots being too narrow across the ball but stretching out to a good size.

Thanks for linking the Viberg thread. I should've posted there instead of starting a new thread.