• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VIBERG 1950 SERVICE BOOT Black Oil Tan SZ 7.5 (UK sizing) - MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**x-post from Ebay, but selling for less here**

Hi, thanks for looking!

These are a like-new pair of Viberg 1950 Service Boots. I bought them hoping I could squeeze into the 7.5UK sizing, but I can't comfortably. So I'm offering these for a fair price here to help pay towards a custom pair a size higher. They've never been worn outside the house, and even then only just to try them on for a few minutes.

There are absolutely no issues whatsoever with these boots. No scuffs, no odors, no scratches, no wear at all. The boots are still in mint condition! I normally wear a size 9 or 9.5 in U.S. sizes and after the folks at Viberg measured a tracing of my foot they recommended a size 8 (since they go by UK sizing). Measuring the sole of this boot comes out to 12" long and 4.5" at its widest point. The insole is a bit harder to measure but I'm coming up with right between 10.5" - 10.75" long.

These boots are currently unavailable outside Viberg's higher priced made-to-order option, but you can still get these here and save!

From their website:

The Service Boot is directly based on our own original model, first produced in 1931. A similar pattern was also used by multiple nations as a standard issue military boot during WWII. This version is made using Horween's Black Chromexcel leather. Chromexcel is produced using a 100 year old recipe and is characterized by its rich pull-up and aniline finish.
  • 2030 Last​
  • Cat's Paw heel/Vibram 269 sole​
  • Gunmetal Eyelets​
  • Natural Midsole​
  • Unstructured Toe​
U.S. Paypal buyers only please. I ship promptly via USPS Priority with insurance and tracking for FREE. Please check my Ebay feedback (PM me for that info) and buy with confidence! It's flawless.

Thanks!​

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 59
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 47
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 58
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    692.9 KB · Views: 50
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 37
  • photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 45
  • photo 7.JPG
    photo 7.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads