1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vexco's SC megathread. Oxxford, Zegna, Canali and more!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by vexco, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexco

vexco Senior member

Hi guys. I have quite a few sport coats I need to sell and as always, I'm open to offers. Please feel free to message me if you're interested and we can work something out; came into some hard times thanks to recent unemployment so I have to clear some of these things out. All prices are shipped within the CONUS. If you think I have something priced too high then offer, I'm very easy to work with. Measurements available upon request!

Zegna wool/silk blend, 3-roll-2 SC. Tagged EU54 but definitely fits like a 42R. Double-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. 55% silk/45% wool. $90 shipped CONUS. EU54R, fits like 42R.

[​IMG]

Oxxford solid navy, super 100's dinner jacket/blazer. Metallic buttons, single vented, partially-lined and half-canvassed. One spot in the lining coming unhemmed(see pics) but should be a very, very easy fix. $80 shipped CONUS. SIZE 44L.

[​IMG]

Isaia mainline super 120's 3-roll-2 SC(maybe orphan but it will definitely work as a SC). Light pinstripe pattern. Double-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. Tagged EU54L; fits about like a 42-43L. Not very sure on price. Doesn't fit me so it has to go. $$$$$ OFFER. SIZE 54L, fits like 42-44L.

[​IMG]

Oxxford mini-houndstooth brown/black SC. No tagged size but fits like a 44-46XL. Fully-lined, unvented and half-canvassed. Small reweaving on top of left sleeve(see pics). Otherwise it's in fantastic shape. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 44-46XL.

[​IMG]

Oxxford light pinstripe brown SC(maybe orphan). Single-vented, partially-lined and half-canvassed. No tagged size but it fits like a 44R. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 44R.

[​IMG]

Giorgio Armani double-breasted, olive SC. Tagged 44R. Unvented, peak lapel and fully-lined. $40 shipped CONUS. SIZE 44R

[​IMG]

Canali blue check-patterned SC. Tagged EU56R. Single-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. Slight hole in fabric on the top, right-front of the jacket. It's about the size of match head. Very, very small and should be a very easy and cheap fix. $60 shipped CONUS. TAGGED EU56R, fits like 42-44R.

[​IMG]

Chester Barrie 50% silk/50% wool glen-plaid, 3-roll-2 SC. Tagged 42L. This thing is amazing. I really hate to part with it but it may have to go. Double-vented, fully lined and half-canvassed. $100 shipped CONUS. TAGGED 42L.

[​IMG]

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece grey nailhead patterned, 3-roll-2 suit. Tagged 46L. One side rolls down to the 2nd button as opposed to the top one...not sure how to explain it otherwise. I guess this just happened with how it was stored before I received it. Nothing major, I'm pretty sure it could be fixed with a press. Pants are 38x32ish. Single-vented, half-lined and half-canvassed. Really awesome condition otherwise. $$$$OFFER. TAGGED 46L.

[​IMG]

H. Freeman and Sons 100% Cashmere houndstooth SC. No tagged size but fits like a 42-44R. Couple stains in the lining but the jacket itself is in awesome condition. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 42-44R.

[​IMG]

The pictures should be well enough in order, sorry if this is a huge clusterfucker haha

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012

2. Brianpore

Brianpore B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief

3. vexco

vexco Senior member

Sorry about that, Brian. Adjusted.

4. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

Vexco, you still alive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.