1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vexco's SC megathread. Oxxford, Zegna, Canali and more!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by vexco, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vexco

vexco Senior member

Hi guys. I have quite a few sport coats I need to sell and as always, I'm open to offers. Please feel free to message me if you're interested and we can work something out; came into some hard times thanks to recent unemployment so I have to clear some of these things out. All prices are shipped within the CONUS. If you think I have something priced too high then offer, I'm very easy to work with. Measurements available upon request!

Zegna wool/silk blend, 3-roll-2 SC. Tagged EU54 but definitely fits like a 42R. Double-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. 55% silk/45% wool. $90 shipped CONUS. EU54R, fits like 42R.

[​IMG]

Oxxford solid navy, super 100's dinner jacket/blazer. Metallic buttons, single vented, partially-lined and half-canvassed. One spot in the lining coming unhemmed(see pics) but should be a very, very easy fix. $80 shipped CONUS. SIZE 44L.

[​IMG]

Isaia mainline super 120's 3-roll-2 SC(maybe orphan but it will definitely work as a SC). Light pinstripe pattern. Double-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. Tagged EU54L; fits about like a 42-43L. Not very sure on price. Doesn't fit me so it has to go. $$$$$ OFFER. SIZE 54L, fits like 42-44L.

[​IMG]

Oxxford mini-houndstooth brown/black SC. No tagged size but fits like a 44-46XL. Fully-lined, unvented and half-canvassed. Small reweaving on top of left sleeve(see pics). Otherwise it's in fantastic shape. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 44-46XL.

[​IMG]

Oxxford light pinstripe brown SC(maybe orphan). Single-vented, partially-lined and half-canvassed. No tagged size but it fits like a 44R. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 44R.

[​IMG]

Giorgio Armani double-breasted, olive SC. Tagged 44R. Unvented, peak lapel and fully-lined. $40 shipped CONUS. SIZE 44R

[​IMG]

Canali blue check-patterned SC. Tagged EU56R. Single-vented, fully-lined and half-canvassed. Slight hole in fabric on the top, right-front of the jacket. It's about the size of match head. Very, very small and should be a very easy and cheap fix. $60 shipped CONUS. TAGGED EU56R, fits like 42-44R.

[​IMG]

Chester Barrie 50% silk/50% wool glen-plaid, 3-roll-2 SC. Tagged 42L. This thing is amazing. I really hate to part with it but it may have to go. Double-vented, fully lined and half-canvassed. $100 shipped CONUS. TAGGED 42L.

[​IMG]

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece grey nailhead patterned, 3-roll-2 suit. Tagged 46L. One side rolls down to the 2nd button as opposed to the top one...not sure how to explain it otherwise. I guess this just happened with how it was stored before I received it. Nothing major, I'm pretty sure it could be fixed with a press. Pants are 38x32ish. Single-vented, half-lined and half-canvassed. Really awesome condition otherwise. $$$$OFFER. TAGGED 46L.

[​IMG]

H. Freeman and Sons 100% Cashmere houndstooth SC. No tagged size but fits like a 42-44R. Couple stains in the lining but the jacket itself is in awesome condition. $40 shipped CONUS. UNTAGGED, FITS LIKE 42-44R.

[​IMG]

The pictures should be well enough in order, sorry if this is a huge clusterfucker haha

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. Brianpore

Brianpore Senior member

Hi, nice bunch of jackets you got here.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  3. vexco

vexco Senior member

Sorry about that, Brian. Adjusted.

4. Patrologia

Patrologia Senior member

Vexco, you still alive?

Thread Status: