Very very bad news

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, Oct 29, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

I have just looked at my T&A shirt that I bought by Harrod's 10 months ago.

Fabrics seems very heavy, more strong than H&K one's BUT it is NOT a single needle sewing.....

What ca I do? I am going to die.

Are all rtw T&A like that?

2. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Well, the good news is that you won't die. While less attractive than single needle seams, double needle seams have no effect on a person's health.

3. Manton

Manton RINO Dubiously Honored

Wow, a whole new category of product liability litigation.

4. MPS

MPS Senior member

Egads. I don't think you're taking this seriously enough, Ernest.

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I am willing to offer you a very good rate on life insurance against death by single needle stitching. PM me for details.

Ernest, please do get a job. Profitable or not, I think the inactivity is addling your brain. Or maybe previous addlement was what led to your present (un)employment?

6. AlanC

AlanC Minister of Trad

What a relief--I thought you had been forced into employment.

Welcome back.

7. ernest

ernest Senior member

Fabrics seems very heavy, more strong than H&K one's BUT it is NOT a single needle sewing..... What ca I do? I am going to die.
    I am willing to offer you a very good rate on life insurance against death by single needle stitching. Â PM me for details. Ernest, please do get a job. Â Profitable or not, I think the inactivity is addling your brain. Â Or maybe previous addlement was what led to your present (un)employment?
    Better offer me your credit card numbers than your insurance... I am very moved to see you are so worry about me. Under your rude appareance must be a nice guy...

8. Kaga

Kaga Senior member

ernest: Perhaps you can join eccentric recluse Chairman Spalla in Bespoke Stadium in his new show, "Iron Fop". Ryori no Fopjin. Yomigaeru Iron Fop..... Iron Fop French: ernest le chomeur

9. ernest

ernest Senior member

(ernest @ 29 Oct. 2004, 12:04) I have just looked at my T&A shirt that I bought by Harrod's 10 months ago. Fabrics seems very heavy, more strong than H&K one's BUT it is NOT a single needle sewing..... What ca I do? I am going to die. Are all rtw T&A like that?
    ernest: Perhaps you can join eccentric recluse Chairman Spalla in Bespoke Stadium in his new show, "Iron Fop". Ryori no Fopjin. Yomigaeru Iron Fop..... Iron Fop French: ernest le chomeur
    Why are you so aggressive? Amazing... May be jalousy to work too much in a job you do not like when I can sleep and have the same standard of living as you?

10. Kaga

Kaga Senior member

(Kaga @ 29 Oct. 2004, 12:44)
    I have just looked at my T&A shirt that I bought by Harrod's 10 months ago. Fabrics seems very heavy, more strong than H&K one's BUT it is NOT a single needle sewing..... What ca I do? I am going to die. Are all rtw T&A like that?
    Why are you so aggressive? Amazing... May be  jalousy to work too much in a job you do not like when I can sleep and have the same standard of living as you?
    Ah ernie, I kid because I love. Anyway, I am an eccentric milliardaire living in a castle who has collected the finest in gourmet chefs to stimulate my jaded palate -- how can I be jealous of anyone?

11. ernest

ernest Senior member

I own 14 pairs of braces.... this creates many jalousy.

12. tattersall

tattersall Senior member

The ultimate display of wealth is, of course, to simultaneously suspend fourteen pairs of trousers. Well done, ernest.

13. AJL

AJL Senior member

Originally Posted by ernest,29 Oct. 2004, 12:55
    The ultimate display of wealth is, of course, to simultaneously suspend fourteen pairs of trousers. Well done, ernest.
    Hilarious.. [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG]

14. ernest

ernest Senior member

(tattersall @ 29 Oct. 2004, 6:35)
    Hilarious.. [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG] Â [​IMG]
    Not of wealth but of good taste...

15. jcusey

jcusey Senior member Dubiously Honored

Yes, although it's the narrowest double-needle stitching that I've ever seen.

You'll only die, though, if you wear your fourteen pairs of classy braces at the same time that you're wearing your double-needle T&A shirt.