• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Very Important Poll

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The marvel comics character Blob or the sci fi creature the blob?

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wolverine heals himself so he would inevitably win.

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The blob from marvel would win n the end because he cannot be harmded where as with the others one swift mighty blow could completely estroy them.

flylot74

Reaction score
Back to the piano shoe, you have too much time on your hands!

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd say Wolverine because he could eviscerate the Terminator thing with his claws and The Blob is a silver age B-movie monster. I don't think it really stands up against the other two.

This reminds me of the drunken conversations I used to have with my best friend in high school, except they were usually comic-exclusive.

metkirk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
I'd say Wolverine because he could eviscerate the Terminator thing with his claws and The Blob is a silver age B-movie monster. I don't think it really stands up against the other two.

This reminds me of the drunken conversations I used to have with my best friend in high school, except they were usually comic-exclusive.

The T1000 is pure liquid metal, how on earth could Wolverine "eviscerate" him? Anyway, I voted for T1000 just because he looks cool.

Viktri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should be pretty straight forward.

Wolverine doesn't have access to lava or ice as his powers, so T-1000 has a big advantage. He can pretty much dice wolverine around the neck until Wolverine dies - wolverine can be revived after death - and then remove wolverine's neck from his head.. somehow.

Blob is now depowered - even if he wasn't, T-1000 could kill the blob through suffocation.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
im not sure if T1000 can suffocate the blob, rather, the other way around.

i am afraid i would have to vote for the Blob, even though i am a big fan of T1000.

if they were in a huge cage match, with no extraneous weapons accessible (as mentioned above, no lava, no carbon dioxide fire extinguisher, etc)

i would think even though wolverine can be revived over and over again, the incessant pummeling of T1000 towards the Wolverine would eventually tire him won't it? is not there a threshold of pummeling for the wolverine to just run out of gas?

the T1000 doesnt budge nor feel pain, and so if the adamantine claws of the wolverine can slash and dice the T1000, it is nothing to the t1000, check out the movie,
the terminator pummels the T1000 with a barrage of shotgun blasts and machine gun blasts and the t1000 just absorbs every hit and just keeps on moving after a pause like nothing happened to him.

HOWEVER, this is all negligible, because the BLOB however grotesque and nasty, can just BASICALLY envelope both characters, stifle their movements as if they were in a quicksand
and although the blob may not be able to kill the wolverine nor the T1000, the blob can basically just sit there encasing them indefinitely in an inanimate state until the match is conceptually called off.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flylot74
Back to the piano shoe, you have too much time on your hands!

hey, that should have been my new handle name. why did i not think of that? i wonder if J would ..
peepwall[1].gif
boxing[1].gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
another thing, the blob is not a 'person'. you cannot grasp it or grapple it, it basically is a big blob, and there is no way to attack or counter it if you were a human or humanoid.

the wolverine can always regrow new skin or muscle tissue if he was slashed , but what are the marvel rules if like stated above, his head was decapitated and kept away from his body?

would he be able to regrow a new head? i dont think so. would he still be technically alive , his body being flopping around , remotely controlled by the head maybe?

T1000 cannot be eaten /digested by the blob. but the wolverine (flesh) can, no?

this causes a very huge theoretical problem ... maybe this is actually a stalemate?

or is the blob just suspending both characters in suspended animation indefinitely considered a win or a draw?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
another problematic matchup would be : The Hulk vs Superman vs Evil Otto from Berserk ( the arcade game from the 80s)

or

the evil wizard in Lord of the Rings played by Christopher Lee (forgot the character's name) vs Yoda vs the head principal at Harry Potter's wizard school (forgot that character's name too)

sorry, this is all very important. i know i must go to bed for work for tomorrow, but these important questions must be answered. thank you.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
They all bow down to the powers of Zan and Jayna

screen00.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads