• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Very Important Issue.

orlagu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
One should consider that in most cases one should be grateful for the paramedics cutting up peoples clothes. Maybe I will try that next time I see someone in a horrible suit - just call the paramedics and tell them he has a broken leg or something.
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

You don't wanna know how busy the 115 (emergency) line's gonna be in my country...

well-kept

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
What if your leg were broken? I suspect they would cut your pants if that happened.

That's what they did to me. Worse, however, was being interrogated as I was being wheeled into surgery as to what my religion was. I refused to answer. A day later, as I emerged from a deep surgical fog I saw the hospital chaplain looming over me. My first assumption? That I had come back from death in the midst of receiving last rites. But no, he was demanding to know "my religion". Hey man, take my clothes and get out.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When hit by a truck make sure you crumble graciously and assume an elegant laying position before nightly news arrives.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My friend was in a car accident, knocked out, and as he was being attended to by EMS, one of the guys tried to make him more "comfortable" by taking off his expensive watch. He said he came to at that point, said to the EMS guy "what the hell are you doing", and the response was "just trying to make you comfortable". He told him that his wrist was fine, the issue was with his head and ribs.

I've heard stories of women being felt up as they are laying unconscious at the scene of an accident or back of an ambulance somewhere.

Then of course there are the funeral home workers that ******** with the female corpses.................

Dedalus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
That's fucked up.

Jon.

I'm not sure if that's worse than copping a feel of unconscious women, morally speaking.

well-kept

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dedalus
I'm not sure if that's worse than copping a feel of unconscious women, morally speaking.

A more delicate question is, what do you do if the woman passes out in the middle of sex. Personally, I stop. Otherwise it feels like **********a.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
What happened to this guy growing up??

Oh, you know, one bad Borrelli order too many probably sent him round the bend. All too common story these days.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
What happened to this guy growing up??

Seriously ed, considering all your in dept knowledge in this particular field, I hope the mortuary is not your source for all the fine clothing you put up for sale.

Flieger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Oh, you know, one bad Borrelli order too many probably sent him round the bend. All too common story these days.

You meant it's Mafoofan?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads