• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Very Cool Gianni Versace Couture Blazer found at goodwill. Real or Fake tag is off

phoenixdan8

Reaction score
Hey guys I found this at goodwill in California today for $10 so I snagged it cause its a cool blazer and though it may be real.

Pictures are attached. Size 48 tag on the inside but the bigger tag that would identify material, etc...under "made in Italy" has been ripped off.

Do you think it is real. If so any info on this specific blazer. Year made or how much it would cost from an actual store? Is it a mens or women's blazer?

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey guys I found this at goodwill in California today for $10 so I snagged it cause its a cool blazer and though it may be real.

Pictures are attached. Size 48 tag on the inside but the bigger tag that would identify material, etc...under "made in Italy" has been ripped off.

Do you think it is real. If so any info on this specific blazer. Year made or how much it would cost from an actual store? Is it a mens or women's blazer?

Any help would be appreciated.
Yes, thats real. And awesome. You should see the size tag hiding in the left shoulder seam. Its mens, and I think it was a runway piece. If I recall right it was somewhere between 2002-2005 collections. Nice find.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.