1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

VersaceMan: Enjoy Your New Shoes!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by lisapop, Mar 17, 2005.

1. lisapop

lisapop Senior member

Many thanks to those who responded to my offer of the Crockett & Jones shoes---After careful consideration, I've decided that the shoes should go to VersaceMan. Â Congratulations and wear them in good health. Â Treat them with loving care, polish them with obsessive meticulousness (even the soles if you really are over the top), and step with mindful care when you approach a curb---Scuff marks will ruin your entire day. Welcome to the world of fine shoes. Â You may regret it [​IMG] Â I apologize for any disappointment among those who did not receive the shoes. Â I wish I had more to offer. Â Thanks. Grayson

2. montmorency

montmorency Senior member

It always pays to have looks like Jude Law.

3. marc37

marc37 Senior member

lt always ruins my day when l scuff my good shoes. l hate it when l scuff the uppers on a street gutter or something like that. Even though l am careful, l still manage to scuff them.

4. VMan

VMan Senior member

Mr. Grayson, I cannot thank you enough for these shoes. These will probably be my nicest shoes, second to my Gravatis and Harris, both purchased on insane discount. I hope they fit, and as I told Marc, I will return them to him under the condition that they do not fit perfectly. Trust me - I'll take great care of these. You will definitely be responsible for my addition to fine shoes, so I hold you responsible for any future shoe purchases. [​IMG] Thanks again, I can't wait to see these amazing shoes in person.

5. lisapop

lisapop Senior member

Shoes were sent out today. Keep an eye out for them. Buckle up [​IMG] Grayson