• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Venture Bros season 4 trailer

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's not how you post a spoiler, asshole!

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The first episode of season 4 airs this Sunday at midnight. No idea if that means it will be on adultswim.com or not.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
woo, time to hit the DVR up woo !!

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
from the first 15 seconds I ever saw this show, I thought it was the funniest **** around. And I hate all the other hipster ironic bullshit on adult swim

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
I thought both were great.
I don't think anything will be able to top "The Orchard Street Wolfpack" and the priceless family heirloom.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
from the first 15 seconds I ever saw this show, I thought it was the funniest **** around. And I hate all the other hipster ironic bullshit on adult swim

Say, do you happen to have the other half of this amulet?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but with a bunch of stuff that's been going on with me lately, I'd missed the first two episodes. So I just watched them. The first one was great! "Hey Hank. Killed Hitler!" The second was pretty good, too, though not quite as good. I'll be watching this season on Sundays closely!

surfnbank

Reaction score
This show is hilarious, really looking forward to the new season.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Meh episode this week. The UPS driver/cop bit was dumb but Rusty telling Dean that he wasn't ready to listen to In the court of the crimson king or he might turn into an evil scientist was pretty ******* funny.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Thanks for the reminder. Just watched it, was great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads