• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[Velajuel Watches] A Fashionable Watch Brand, Need Feedback

Is the price point good?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

velajuelwatches

Reaction score
Hello, I am creating my own kick starter watch brand focusing on simplicity and elegance.

IMG_2219.jpg
Image depicts one of three styles I am working on. I have a black, purple, and red design as well, all with the domed sapphire glass and real leather.

I am looking for any feedback and tips that you guys might have. There are more images via the link ( https://mailchi.mp/b4a7d58574f8/vela ). I am going for a minimalist design, yet bold coloring. It will launch on kick starter July 1st and will retail $139 USD. I really need proof of product as well as have a chance to make some changes before finalizing the design.

Specification :*316 L stainless steel Case *Swiss Ronda movement *Sapphire crystal with blue film coated *Genuine leather strap *Real nail applied Index*Embossed V logo on crown & caseback *Micro-bulge printing V logo on dial *Sunray dial with fine sand*Tooth screw caseback *5 ATM water resistant

Thanks for your help!

mintchox

Reaction score
Looks a bit gaudy for a simple watch. A contradiction in terms?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.