1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Veins/nerves on suede jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by 19nando87, Feb 17, 2016.

1. 19nando87

19nando87 New Member

I've bought a new leather jacket, it's suede I think. I arrived home and I realized it has nerves/veins marks (like cracks of a quite darker color in some places), then I went again to the store and asked, and they told me it's normal (and showed me some other sizes of the same jacket style, they also had them). Is this really normal? This is the first "non standard" leather jacket I buy, the first suede I mean, and I've no experience about this. At 440€ it's not that expensive but it's not cheap either, so I don't want to get fooled. Here you have some photos:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016