1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen focusing on quality mechanical watches proudly made in China.

Vecchio Anseatico - Hand Made Classic Menswear Accessories - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by KingPSQ, Jan 28, 2018.

1. KingPSQ

KingPSQ Senior Member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you so much! That's quite an honour to me! I'll ship the Fox Flannel back to its homeland later today!

Hey Jen & Frank, thanks for the warm welcome! Looks like I'm in good company!

2. KingPSQ

3. KingPSQ

Our brand new ties from the upcoming summer collection are now available for bespoke pre orders.
    In total there are 14 new fabrics to choose from ranging from bamboo over mink and Jaipur silk to bicolor Grenadine silk.
    Pre orders run until the 4th March and are discounted to 89€. They will be shipped from around mid April. During the bespoke pre orders you can select your preferred width and length.
    Visit vecchioanseatico.com/en/product-tags/ss18/ to discover all fabrics.

IMG_8099l.JPG

4. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

5. KingPSQ

These are made into a 3-fold with hand rolled hems, a light wool interlining and finished untipped.

6. KingPSQ

I'll kick off highlighting some of the newly added tie fabrics with this: The Holland & Sherry Navy Brown-White Stripes Wool-Cashmere-Mink Tie
    This navy-brown-white striped tie is made from a Holland & Sherry fabric in an undoubtedly unusual material composition. The cloth for this tie is made from 98% superbly fine 160s wool, 1% pure cashmere as well as 1% silver mink. It results in an incredibly soft yet densely woven fabric that will create a beautiful knot every time you put it on. This is without a doubt the most sumptuous fabric we have used for tie making to date. We are glad to be able to offer it to you at our regular price due to having acquired the fabric counter-cyclical. Keep in mind, the next winter is right around the corner.
    It is available for bespoke pre orders on the web shop here: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/pro...y-brown-white-stripes-wool-cashmere-mink-tie/

IMG_7932l.JPG IMG_7933l.JPG

7. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

are you able to offer six-folds, unlined?

8. KingPSQ

Yes, I am. However, due to the fact they use twice as much fabric, the ties would be somewhat pricier. If you're interested, we can discuss it via PM.

9. KingPSQ

Todays feature is this beautiful tie made from a wool, silk and linen blend in a bright yet elegant strawberry red with an ecru and blue quadruple windowpane overcheck. Its blend of materials creates a mottled appearance with some minor slubs here and there. The relatively small scale of the windowpane overcheck is ideal for a tie as it’ll leave you plenty of room to be combined with patterned shirts and sport coats with bigger rapports.
    For bespoke pre orders head this way: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/pro...red-ecru-blue-windowpane-wool-silk-linen-tie/

IMG_7952l.JPG IMG_7953l.JPG

10. KingPSQ

This tobacco brown tie is made from a Huddersfield Fine Worsteds 100% bamboo fabric. Bamboo is an excellent material for ties. It combines cashmere-esque softness with the mottled appearance of a wool-silk-linen blend while wearing cool like a linen or cotton cloth. On top of all that it has a tiny bit of an elegant sheen to it. This might quickly become your favorite solid brown tie!
    It's available for bespoke pre orders here: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/huddersfield-fine-worsteds-tobacco-brown-bamboo-tie/

IMG_7994l.JPG IMG_7895l.JPG

11. KingPSQ

This wool-silk-linen tie is made of a fabric from Huddersfield Fine Worsteds’ Portofino VII bunch. The combination of a bright navy and red check makes this tie a versatile summer staple. Its mottled texture adds some more visual interest and makes this tie a go to item to dress down a classic business suit.
    Bespoke pre orders this way: https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/pro...-worsteds-navy-red-check-wool-silk-linen-tie/

IMG_7917l.JPG IMG_7919l.JPG

12. Burzan

Burzan Distinguished Member

This one speaks to me. I’ll be seeing you in April my bamboo friend.

13. KingPSQ

I'm happy when you're happy! It's gonna be great!

14. KingPSQ

This striking summer tie is made from a Dugdale silk and linen blend. The orange and white herringbone weaves result in a beautiful shade of apricot. While bright orange ties inevitably become the center of an outfit, this apricot shade is a lot more restrained which makes it easier to combine. Yet, an apricot tie is very unusual and a rare find.
    https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product/dugdale-apricot-herringbone-silk-linen-tie/

IMG_7902l.JPG IMG_7901l.JPG

15. othertravel

othertravel Distinguished Member

I’m really digging these rollouts.