• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vass worldwide PROXY service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi!

I have been a Vass shoe proxy on this forum for some time now (I just recently change my username however, some people will still know me under my old name), and I noticed there is a growing interest for Vass shoes, but people are reluctant to buy from Vass, because they do not offer a cheap shipping method, or any convenient payment method, and the email correspondence is sometimes difficult and slow.

For those who are interested, I can give advice on sizing and proxy any pair of Vass shoes (also wider and narrower shoes), complete with lasted shoe trees, bags, box and a pair of shoe laces.

Please also keep in mind that the price quoted includes the Paypal price! Paypal takes 2,5% from the exchange rate, and 4% fees. When paid as ‘gift’ payment, the 4% fees do not need to be paid. I use an exchange rate of 1$=0,706€, as of today. If you prefer an other method of payment, please PM me and we can work things out.

The price for one proxied pair of Vass shoes, including all of the above, shipping fees and paypal fees is:

One pair of regular calf shoes (MTO or RTW): $700
One pair of ILCEA calf shoes: $840
One pair of cordovan shoes= $840

You can find all the models in the online catalogue, right here: http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_00_UjModellek.html

This is a color chart for the regular calf and cordovan leather:

Vass now also carries 2 Ilcea leather colors (more to come in the future), it is dark brown museum calf and gold museum calf, as you van see in these pictures:

You can find all the models in the online catalogue, right here: http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_00_UjModellek.html

This is a color chart for the regular calf and cordovan leather:

I accept all regular forms of payment, but paypal or bank wire are preferred! I do ask for full payment up front.

And finally,, the manufacturing process is now 6-8 weeks instead of the usual 4-6 weeks.

You can contact me by sending me a PM, I always try to answer as soon as possible.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Notch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the great responses, it's nice to know that my service is appreciated by the forum! In the mean time, I'm also learning a lot from visiting the Vass shop and factory, and talking to the sales manager, so I'm glad to do it :)!

Camp

Reaction score
Has anyone used Vass worldwide PROXY service recently. I'm interested in order a pair of Vass shoes. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads