1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Vass worldwide PROXY service!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Notch, Jun 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notch

Notch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hi!

I have been a Vass shoe proxy on this forum for some time now (I just recently change my username however, some people will still know me under my old name), and I noticed there is a growing interest for Vass shoes, but people are reluctant to buy from Vass, because they do not offer a cheap shipping method, or any convenient payment method, and the email correspondence is sometimes difficult and slow.

For those who are interested, I can give advice on sizing and proxy any pair of Vass shoes (also wider and narrower shoes), complete with lasted shoe trees, bags, box and a pair of shoe laces.

Please also keep in mind that the price quoted includes the Paypal price! Paypal takes 2,5% from the exchange rate, and 4% fees. When paid as ‘gift’ payment, the 4% fees do not need to be paid. I use an exchange rate of 1$=0,706€, as of today. If you prefer an other method of payment, please PM me and we can work things out.

The price for one proxied pair of Vass shoes, including all of the above, shipping fees and paypal fees is:

One pair of regular calf shoes (MTO or RTW): $700
    One pair of ILCEA calf shoes: $840
    One pair of cordovan shoes= $840

You can find all the models in the online catalogue, right here: http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_00_UjModellek.html

This is a color chart for the regular calf and cordovan leather:

[​IMG]

Vass now also carries 2 Ilcea leather colors (more to come in the future), it is dark brown museum calf and gold museum calf, as you van see in these pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can find all the models in the online catalogue, right here: http://www.vass-cipo.hu/Eng/Modellek_00_UjModellek.html

This is a color chart for the regular calf and cordovan leather:

[​IMG]

I accept all regular forms of payment, but paypal or bank wire are preferred! I do ask for full payment up front.

And finally,, the manufacturing process is now 6-8 weeks instead of the usual 4-6 weeks.

You can contact me by sending me a PM, I always try to answer as soon as possible.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

3. Roguls

Roguls Senior member

Fantastic Member. I have gone through the process with Notch, and it was flawless.

4. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

5. Notch

Notch Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thank you for the great responses, it's nice to know that my service is appreciated by the forum! In the mean time, I'm also learning a lot from visiting the Vass shop and factory, and talking to the sales manager, so I'm glad to do it :)!

6. WSJ1

WSJ1 Senior member

Sent you a pm.

7. velomane

velomane Senior member

8. Camp

Camp New Member

Has anyone used Vass worldwide PROXY service recently. I'm interested in order a pair of Vass shoes. Any help would be appreciated.

9. Camp

Camp New Member

Sent you a PM

10. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

Hope this thread is still active :embar:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.