1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vass -- Where to Purchase?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tbabes, Mar 29, 2006.

1. tbabes

tbabes Senior member

Where (in the U.S.) can I purchase Vass shoes? Do any retailers sell Vass shoes online?

Regards,
    Brian

2. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

It's been covered ad nauseum. Check the archives.

3. Duveen

Duveen Senior member

To buy Vass in the US, go to/call Bergdorf Goodman. You will pay lots of $$. Sky Valet (www.skyvalet1.com) has a limited supply of Vass shoes that they are liquidating at a good price. They are a DC-based shop. Go in person if you can, as Vass sizing can be difficult to predict and I am not sure that the Sky brothers will be eager to ship shoes back and forth. Alternately, go to Budapest. The Vass website (http://www.vass-shoes.com/contact.htm) lists Louis Boston as another source of Vass, but only for special orders. Hope this helps.

4. tbabes

tbabes Senior member

It's been covered ad nauseum. Check the archives.

Profound advice. Much obliged.

5. vass-fan

vass-fan New Member

6. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

7. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Please note that it was not me who offered up this website nor do I have any relationship, previous or ongoing, with our new member "Vass-Fan."

8. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

9. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

If my google language tools translation is to be believed, it looks like you can special order Vass through this website for around $550 [​IMG]

Shhhh...they're watching us.[​IMG]

10. AlanC

AlanC Senior member

11. Fritz

Fritz Senior member

The only time I’ve seen Vass shoes was earlier this year in Cologne. There was a small selection of clunkier models, brogues with double soles mostly. They were actually somewhat less then 400 Euros full retail, so the website isn’t even particularly cheap. However there were no U lasts, cordos, boots etc.