• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

VASS VALWAY BOOT, PRICED TO MOVE! $450 Shipped

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bdavro23 submitted a new classified:

VASS VALWAY BOOT, PRICED TO MOVE! - Gorgeous Valway style boot from Vass, barely worn, just in time for FALL!!

Up for sale is a gorgeous pair of Vass boots in the Valway style. Antique Cognac under soft brown suede, with a double to single sole and a factory installed Topy. These are on the F last in size 43.5, which translates to a rough 10.5 US. I really love these boots and thought I would wear them more, but I think I've only actually worn them 2 or 3 times. My wife and Marie Kondo say they have to go, so lets get them to a good home. Price includes continental US shipping AND lasted shoe trees...
Read more about this resource...

ovlov

Reaction score
Hi. I'm kinda interested in these but would like some input on sizing as I only own British shoes. I am a 10E UK in Edward Green 82 last and George Cleverly. The box says that's a 10.5 US. But Google says 10UK is 11 US and 44 eu. Since the Vass boots fit you, could you let me know if we are similar sizing? Cheers

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GLWS

Funny...I have the same Valway make up in navy suede and grey museum that I've been considering selling. I wore them for the first time last night after about 8 months, only to realize this morning: "Yep I need to sell these."

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%